What are Cornerstone accounts?
Regions owners (private island or mainland) are considered Cornerstone accounts. As a Cornerstone account holder you get discounts at participating merchants and access to Plus-only regions, but neither a monthly stipend nor a free parcel. If you aren't listed as a Cornerstone Account on your profile and should be, submit a request for us to fix it!
What are Cornerstone Plus accounts?
Region owners who want to subscribe to the full Plus membership at $5.95 US will also get the monthly stipend and optional parcel and will be identified as Cornerstone Plus.
What are Plus regions?
Plus regions are owned by InWorldz, and are part of the InWorldz mainland, but are split into 2048 m2 parcels for individual parcel ownership by InWorldz users. Each Plus region is managed by another InWorldz user (Plus Manager), under the region ownership and guidance of InWorldz itself.
When are Plus subscriptions billed?
Plus subscriptions are billed on the first day of each new month. The first payment will be billed immediately, but prorated to be appropriate for the number of days remaining in the current month. For example, if you subscribe on the January 31, you will be billed immediately for 1 day, then billed again, but for the monthly amount, on February 1 (the next day).
When do I get my stipend payment?
As a Plus subscriber, you will get an initial I'z$500 stipend when you first sign up, prorated to the number of days remaining, on the assumption most people will claim a Plus parcel. On the first day of the following (renewal) month, if you have not claimed a parcel at all during the previous period, you will receive the remaining I'z$1000, prorated for the number of days you were subscribed in that month. If you claimed a parcel at any point during your first month, you will not receive the extra stipend (portion of I'z$1000), however you will get the full I'z$500 for the following month. For every month that follows, you will either get the full I'z$1500 on the first of the month if you did not claim a Plus parcel during the previous month, or I'z$500 if you did claim a Plus parcel at any time during the previous month. Simply put, if you are pay for a full month, and you claim a Plus parcel, you get 500, and if you didn't claim one, you get 1500.
I abandoned my Plus parcel, but only received I'z$500?
The stipend system is automated: you will only receive a I'z$500 stipend if you had a Plus parcel claimed in your name at any time during the previous month. If you do not claim a new Plus parcel, you should receive the full I'z$1500 on the first of the following month.
How can I become a Plus region manager?
To become a Plus region manager you must be in good standing with InWorldz. In addition, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- You must be at least 6 months old in InWorldz
- You must be a private isle or mainland owner for at least 3 months with InWorldz
- You must be willing to maintain regions for loose items, and the general look of the Plus region you have been assigned.
- You must hold at least 1 event per month on each Plus region you have been assigned or 1 group event per month for all Plus members.
What does a Plus region manager do?
- InWorldz Plus region managers are expected to hold at least one public event per month on their assigned Plus region.
- InWorldz Plus region managers are expected to maintain the Plus region they have been assigned for loose items and the overall look of the region.
- InWorldz Plus managers must hold at least one event per month per Plus region they have been assigned or one group event per month for all Plus members.
Are there any rewards for Plus region managers?
When you manage a Plus region you can earn real money:
- When a minimum of nine Plus account residents have claimed a parcel on the region you manage, InWorldz will give you $US 2 per month, per claimed parcel.
So, for example, if you have 11 claimed parcels, you will earn $22 US per month (11 parcels is the minimum occupancy before getting paid). If the region you manage is full, that is, if all 24 parcels are claimed, you will receive $48 US per month.
I only have 10 (or less) claimed parcels on my Plus region. Will I still get paid?
No. You must have at least 11 claimed parcels in order to receive money from InWorldz. (However, you're almost there!)
I am a merchant and want to give discounts to Plus users. How can I do that?
You can either use the simple example script provided in the example for the iwIsPlusUser function here, the more complete Plus discount vendor free script, or use one of the commercial or free vendor systems offered by InWorldz residents.